- FRAMEWORK OF THE UNESCO/ INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT IN MOSCOW, RUSSIAN FEDERATION Co-SPONSORED FELLOSHIPS PROGRAMMME - 2018
FRAMEWORK OF THE UNESCO/ INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT IN MOSCOW, RUSSIAN FEDERATION Co-SPONSORED FELLOSHIPS PROGRAMMME - 2018
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Energy and sustainable development;
- Ecological management of energy resources;
- Renewable sources;
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation.
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Senior researchers, young teachers and masters of the 1st year, who intend to continue scientific and pedagogical activities at the Institute;
- Proficient in English;
- Not more than 35 years of age;
- physically healthy
All costs are covered by the International Center for Sustainable Energy Development.
DEDLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
March 13, 2018
Full information about scholarships
you can GET IN THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Centers and departments
- Centre of information technologies
- Department of Marketing services
- Department of internal inspection and monitoring
- Students` scientific-creative society
- Department of international relations
- The innovative centre
- Department of quality control of education
- Training department
- Correspondence Department
- Department of “Physics and electrical technique”
- Department of "Philosophy and the basis of spirituality"
- "HISTORY OF UZBEKISTAN AND POLITICAL DISCIPLINES" DEPARTMENT
- DEPATRMENT «FOOD PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY»
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF HEAVY ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
- DEPARTMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF CELLULOSE AND WOODWORKING
- Department "Chemical technology of oil and gas processing"
- Department «Higher Mathematics»
- Department "Technology of silicate materials, rare and precious metals"
- The Chair of «Analytical, physical and colloid chemistry»
- Department "Chemical technologies of inorganic substances"
- Department of "Management and industrial economics"
- Department “Management of production’s quality”
- DEPARTMENT OF «PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION»
- THE CHAIR “LANGUAGES”
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES DEPARTMENT