Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation Programme
1. Be 25-45 years old;
2. Knowledge of English;
3. Required qualifications and conformity with the directions of the course;
Applicants must fill out a form online on the website below. Next, printed form should be sent to the International Relations Department for further directions to the Embassy of India through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.
II. ITEC Terms and Conditions:
1. Scholarships for study in India - 25,000 rupees per month (including food and pocket expenses);
2. Cost of training;
3. Book allowance - 5000 rupees;
4. Expenses for accommodation for one person (excluding personal expenses, room service, laundry, domestic or international calls, faxes, etc.);
5. The international round-trip air ticket;
6. Free visa;
7.Extensive medical insurance;
8. Study tour.
For more information
Documents must be submitted 4 months before the start of the course.
Centers and departments
- Centre of information technologies
- Department of Marketing services
- Department of internal inspection and monitoring
- Students` scientific-creative society
- Department of international relations
- The innovative centre
- Department of quality control of education
- Training department
- Personnel department
- Correspondence Department
- Department of “Physics and electrical technique”
- Department of "Philosophy and the basis of spirituality"
- Department of physical education and sport
- "HISTORY OF UZBEKISTAN AND POLITICAL DISCIPLINES" DEPARTMENT
- DEPATRMENT «FOOD PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY»
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF HEAVY ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
- DEPARTMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF CELLULOSE AND WOODWORKING
- Department "Chemical technology of oil and gas processing"
- Department «Higher Mathematics»
- Department "Technology of silicate materials, rare and precious metals"
- The Chair of «Analytical, physical and colloid chemistry»
- Department "Chemical technologies of inorganic substances"
- Department of "Management and industrial economics"
- Department “Management of production’s quality”
- DEPARTMENT OF «PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION»
- THE CHAIR “LANGUAGES”
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES DEPARTMENT