CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTACT WORKSHOP "ERASMUS + FOR THE CENTRAL ASIAN COUNTRIES"
Seminar will be held on October 8-9, 2018 in Istanbul (Turkey).
All costs of participants (travel, accommodation and meals) are covered by the European Commission.
Requirements for the selection of candidates:
- Fluency in English (working language is English only and translation is not provided);
- Employees of higher education institutions who are able to take advantage of the opportunities provided during the seminar due to the availability of skills and skills to discuss new projects or expand existing cooperation projects;
- The experience of international cooperation is preferable;
- The candidate represents a higher education institution, which at the moment is not involved in any Erasmus + project or has only 1-2 projects;
- Preference will be given to those who have not participated in such events in the past.
Those wishing to take part in the seminar must pass to the International department of TCTI the following documents in paper and electronic versions:
- The completed organizational form (download);
- Summary of the Europass format;
- Motivation letter in English;
- Certificate of English.
Deadline for submission of documents: up to 7 JUNE 2018
The seminar will be attended by more than 200 representatives of higher education institutions from 33 European program countries, Serbia and five Central Asian countries. The main goal of this event is to increase the number of quality applications for the next Erasmus + contest by providing opportunities for communication and establishing direct contacts between representatives of higher academic institutions.
All the directions of the Erasmus + program, with a special focus on International Credit Mobility (bilateral exchange of students and teachers) and on projects for the Enhancement of Higher Education Potential (Tempus format) will be covered by the forthcoming seminar with a series of working sessions, during which the issues of recognition of periods of studies for development of projects, selection of project proposals and assistance to project participants.