5320300 – Food technology (grain and cereals)
10.03.2017Qualification level: Bachelor (degree): - Duration: 4 years. - Curriculum: humanitarian and social-economic sciences, mathematical and natural sciences, professional and specialized disciplines. - The graduate receives qualification of “Bachelor” (degree). - Diploma granted in Uzbek and English languages. “Food technology (grain and cereals)” study programme is a technical study programme in the area of natural science education, offering an in-depth study of the following specialized disciplines: technology of production of cereals, processing of raw materials and implementation the innovations on cereal products. In the “Food technology (grain and cereals)” study programme bachelors study in-depth the usage of raw materials in the production of cereals, types of cereals, expertise and biochemistry of grain and cereals, storage of grain and cereals, technology, production of cereals and animal feed, as well as technological processes and equipment, processing of raw materials. Professional activity of graduates of study programme “Food technology (grain and cereals)” includes:
- Cereal raw materials and storage of grain;
- Storage and processing of grain and cereals
- Production of cereals and animal feed;
- examination and biochemistry of grain and cereals
- Enterprises of JSC "Uzdonmahsulot"
- Enterprises of Holding Company "Uzbekoziqovqat-holding"
- JSC "Qoraqalpoqdonmahsulotlari"
- JSC "Andijondonmahsulotlari"
- JSC "Buxorodonmahsulotlari"
- JSC "Shurchidonmahsulotlari"
- JSC "Dunyo M"
- JSC "Galla-Alteg"