- Students and teachers of the Tashkent Chemical Technology Institute undergo practical training and training at BSUIR on June 12 - 26.
Students and teachers of the Tashkent Chemical Technology Institute undergo practical training and training at BSUIR on June 12 - 26.
Students of TCTI are practicing at the Department of “Electronic Engineering and Technology”, as well as familiarize themselves with the scientific and innovative activities of the university. The responsible advisor for practice from TCTI side was appointed Kurbanov Zufar of the department "Informatics, Automation and Management". I want to note that this is not the first visit to BSUIR. In the spring last year, having passed the internship at the university, he highly appreciated the quality of the gained knowledge and the practical gained experience at BSUIR.
The visit was planned in May. At that time the representatives of BSUIR - deputy chief of the CIC Irina Letkovskaya and deputy dean of the faculty of computer systems and networks Eva Kukar had visited Tashkent Chemical Technology Institute with the aim to discuss with the leadership of TCTI plans for the cooperation in the scientific and educational fields.
The delegation from our institute side was hosted by the dean of the computer design department Dmitry Likhachevsky, the head of the department of “Electronic engineering and technology” Sergei Madveiko, the assistant of the ETT department Oleg Vysotsky and the specialist of the department of educational programs Svetlana Pronkul.
During the meeting, it was noted that the exchange of personnel and students strengthens the cooperation between universities in the field of education and scientific-research activities.
At present time between BSUIR and TCTI is being planned the joint educational programs of master on two specialties.
Centers and departments
- Centre of information technologies
- Department of Marketing services
- Department of internal inspection and monitoring
- Students` scientific-creative society
- Department of international relations
- The innovative centre
- Department of quality control of education
- Training department
- Personnel department
- Correspondence Department
- Department of “Physics and electrical technique”
- Department of "Philosophy and the basis of spirituality"
- Department of physical education and sport
- "HISTORY OF UZBEKISTAN AND POLITICAL DISCIPLINES" DEPARTMENT
- DEPATRMENT «FOOD PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY»
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF HEAVY ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
- DEPARTMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGY OF CELLULOSE AND WOODWORKING
- Department "Chemical technology of oil and gas processing"
- Department «Higher Mathematics»
- Department "Technology of silicate materials, rare and precious metals"
- The Chair of «Analytical, physical and colloid chemistry»
- Department "Chemical technologies of inorganic substances"
- Department of "Management and industrial economics"
- Department “Management of production’s quality”
- DEPARTMENT OF «PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION»
- THE CHAIR “LANGUAGES”
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES DEPARTMENT