Works under the Charter of the Tashkent Institute of Chemical Technology:
- considers the strict implementation of state education standards, curricula and programs in accordance with the National Curriculum;
- reviews the implementation of the decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers, resolutions and orders of the Board of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education;
- defines the expediency of establishing unified Scientific Councils jointly with foreign universities;
- discusses issues related to meeting and establishing contacts with foreign guests visiting the institute;
- controls reports on educational, scientific-research and spiritual-enlightenment work of faculties, as well as the results of cooperation with the academic lyceums and professional colleges attached to the institute, the academic lyceum and the activities of scientific societies, receives reports on the admissions results of the admissions office, the needs of the national economy for graduating specialists, and the marketing service reports on the orders;
-concludes the major qualifications of students and provides recommendations for their improvement;
- discuss plans for research, spiritual-enlightenment work, and upgrading qualification of teaching staff;
- makes decisions on establishing contacts with foreign higher educational institutions;
- Decides on issues related to opening, closing, changing of faculties and departments;
- gives offers to open new training directions (specializations), taking into account marketing services;
- According to the "Regulations on the decree of recruitment of pedagogical staff of higher educational institutions" conducts a competition on a competitive basis for the position of head of the department and professors;
- excepts professors, attestation documents of prospective researchers, and submit them for approval to the academic title in the prescribed manner;
- offers the candidates for a senior research fellow, and a candidate for independent researchers and other post-graduate students, and approves the topic of doctoral dissertation for senior researchers and independent researchers;
- discusses and approves the report on the research work performed by senior researchers in each academic year and discusses the issue of transfer to the next academic year;
- discusses and approves the regulations on educational, research and spiritual-enlightenment work and the structures (societies and boards) established under the Institute;
- nominates candidates for prestigious competitions and grants, provides information on the final results of these events and considers the awarding of the winners;
- talented, excellent students and professors and teachers from all over the world are encouraged to apply for internships through "Istedod"and raise their qualifications to foreign higher education institutions through President, State and other foundations;
- excepts reports from heads of small businesses, firms and courses dealing with educational services;
- recommends postgraduate students from the graduate of this institute, as well as confirms the individual plans of the graduate students and candidate dissertation topics in case the institute is not separated from the faculties or the faculty does not exist;
- recommends candidates from among professors and lecturers of the institute for taking government scholarships, State awards, talented students and post-graduate students for scholars and Presidential scholarships of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
-excepts reports of Deans of faculties about graduates from the faculty and reports on aspirations with graduates, develops measures to further improve the cadres training;
- On the basis of the recommendation of the Standing Commission on Social Protection of Students, the institute in accordance with the established procedure, the institute provides for the social protection of students, as well as their failure to pay the contract of payment due to bad financial conditions and financial difficulties in family conditions, the funds and non- considers the issue of payment of benefits;
- defines measures for improvement of health, safety and labor protection of students and employees of institute;
- on the basis of the relevant regulatory documents, the results of the inspection carried out by the supreme audit institution, discussing the mistakes and omissions in the financial and economic activities of the Institute, and making relevant recommendations on the implementation of measures;
- approves the current (annual) perspective plans of development of institute and hears the results of financial and economic activity;
- discuss drafts of plans of professional development of specialists with higher education, listens to the reports of heads of the institute's qualification upgrading;
- The Council listens to the reports of faculty, departments and other managers of the institute, according to the plan for each academic year;
- Consider also the issues assigned to the Council in accordance with the decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, resolutions, orders, decrees of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- In addition to the general rules and authorities of the Council, the Council will also consider other key issues that are included in the work plan, which is approved every academic year;
Resolutions of the Council on all matters of academic and scientific matters shall be made by open voting by the majority of votes. Candidates for the position of professors and teachers, professors and associate professors are recommended in the prescribed manner by secret ballot.
Resolutions of the Council take effect upon approval of the Rector of the Institute.
The meeting of the Council shall be formalized by the protocol. Protocols shall be signed by the Chairman and Secretary of the Council.
The Chairman of the Council regularly organizes reviews on the implementation of the decisions of the Academic Board and informs the Board members on the implementation of the decisions made.
Information about the secretary of the Council of the Tashkent Chemical and Technological Institute YUNUSOV Mirjalil Yusupovich
Mirjalil Yusupovich Yunusov was born in 1950 in the city of Tashkent.
From 1967 to 1973 he studied at the Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology named after DI Mendeleev and graduated from the Faculty of Engineering and Physics and Chemistry, having received a diploma in “Technological engineer”.
From 1974 to 1986 he worked at the “Chemical Technology” Faculty of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute as a junior scientific, scientific and senior researcher.
From 1986-1988 he worked as an assistant professor, then as head of the department of “Inorganic and binding materials” of the Navoi branch of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute. From 1988 to 1991 he studied at the full-time department of doctoral studies at the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute.
In 1991-1997 he worked as an associate professor and later a professor at the Department of Chemical Technology of Glass and Ceramics of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute.
In 1979, at the specialized Council of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute, M.Yu. Yunusov defended his thesis on the subject: “Getting the properties of some crystalline and glassy derivatives of melilite”; in 1992 he defended his thesis at the specialized Council of the St. Petersburg Technological University with a degree in Technology of refractory and silicate non-metallic materials ”on the topic:“ Production, properties and applications: crystalline and glassy derivatives of melilite and diopside ”and He luchil the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences.
In 1989, Prof. M.Yu. Yunusov took part in the International Scientific and Technical Conference held in the city of Varna (Bulgaria) with a scientific report on the topic “Actual problems of silicate materials”, which was attended by major scientists and experts from the United States and France , Japan, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Estonia and Russia.
In 2002-2005 he improved his skills in the field of his activity in the USA and in 2010 at the Technical University of Latvia.
In 2004, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Prof. M.Yu. Yunusov was awarded the medal of «Menat shuhrati» for success in work
List of Council members approved by Tashkent Chemical-Technological Institute for the 2017-2018 academic year